Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

They are litteraly living in the wasteland polluted with magic energy, they should be S tier mages.

ā€œYou are born in WORLD OF MAGIC, go on ARCANE ADVENTURES, yet you refuse to use magic in your ARCANE ODYSSEY?!ā€

5 Likes

I bet they refuse to partake in ONLINE FIGHTING either.

Magicless warlord

4 Likes

lowest range sirens having ults and like 3 magic is pretty common

also thereā€™s the bonus of sirens, by virtue of flight, not being seadwellers

iā€™ll considered them being S tier mages when i see them use anything other than basic spells

technically speaking, they are seadwellers, darkseadwellers specifically

Iā€™d guess that weā€™d sometimes see a lone siren in the dark sky

Iā€™m assuming thereā€™d be a lot up there, yeh.

Wouldnā€™t make sense for flying creatures to inhabit solely the lowest areas they can reach, down where all their potential predators happen to dwell.

maybe their main area is in the dark sky but the chests are too heavy for them to carry up or smt so they leave it down here and have a few sirens guard them

Why would their queenā€™s base be on a rock tho

Hell, Iā€™d even bet those new Dark Sky islands are where we meet the Queen. Up there, with her many daughters surrounding her.

Speaking of whichā€¦ Iā€™m starting to wonder if the Sirens reproduce similarly to the daughters of Themyscira(the Amazons) do in DC comics. Iā€™m not going to elaborate further, letā€™s just say Wonder Woman was very shocked at her sistersā€™ behavior over the years.

Youā€™veā€¦ Lost me.

What are you referring to, exactly?

Now i dont know if im having another schizo attack.
But in the siren alliance page it was said that it could be started by rarely finding the queens base while sailing

It did say that, yeah.

BUT HE DIDNā€™T SAY WHETHER WEā€™D BE SAILING A SKYSHIP OR NOT
Valid point, Iā€™m probably talking out of my ass again in one of my own schizo moments.

how about you go rarely find some curses lil man :sob::punch:
morrock solos every single siren btw

Might be having a dense moment this time.

Whatā€™s a Morrock? :confused:

what about Morock soloing siren though?

The strongest person in the arcane lore :punch:
(Morrock was the wielder of the Promethean Fire Curse, and unlike that fraud (fraudbeard), actually had power)