Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Coward anims got given the short end of the stick after WoM (although tbf I wouldn’t see either Heroes or Villains flailing their arms in a fight)

It’d be funny ngl

mmm, yummy vfx, we were robbed of them the last patch

Goodbye this thread :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pregnant_man::sob::sob::sob::sob:

mfs just rename it again

Patch Notes Discussion (Empires Update Era)

I did thought about making a poll on this subject before, but yeah

• Keep this thread for the rest of the updates (till it reaches max replies)
  • Keep making new threads for every update
0 voters

Downside of continously using a single thread is that we wont be able to easily seperate discussions for each update, just letting yall know.

something something
END OF (UPDATE HERE) DISCUSSION
START OF (UPDATE HERE) DISCUSSION
working as intended? unlikely

End of Mistral Update Patch Notes: NOW

Start of Empires Update Patch Notes: WHEN THAT BALANCE PATCH RELEASES OR SMTH

Lets make countdown till this thread is closed, and Empires one is created

holy fck its

1 Like

I think having separate threads would make it easier to look back at previous updates which might not be important to everybody but I’d probably find it quite useful personally.

The moment patches of 1.17 will start comming out, we should put a 24 hour doomsday clock, and then boom.

Same, thats what I meant by that little fyi under the poll. But it seems more people really do prefer keeping it all in one thread, soooo…

man im not motivated enough to fucking go through 3.6k messages to find the point where the empires update started :sob:

this is why I made the psa to start the to create new threads per update :sob:

Oof, yeah, that seems like a pain. You could do a search for the post that says where the next update begins, but yeah…

yeah L poll, should start a new thread per update tbh

9 Likes

you have ZERO clue how much I wanna make a through patches of violet joke right now, given that you got me thinking about LC

The limbus brainrot is real