Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Don’t worry, I’m totally laughing. On the inside. For sure. Totally. :upside_down_face:

simply don’t die, I do it

and if you do, it’s just 260 galleons

still
StonksUpStongsGIF
tho

I mean, fair enough, but I can only freeze/paralyze/knock some metamancing ganker into the water so many times before they stop falling for it and catch up to me.

(Though I did manage to evade one doof by going into the Scorching Dunes with a smoothie active. He nearly died after trying to follow me in and started calling me a coward in chat. Fun times).

one of my friends is telling me that a major reason why people gank is for galleons, so the clan bank being remade into a treasury will then discourage people from putting money into it which then means more people are carrying around more than 1k galleons which means more people are being targeted by random killing

the argument here being that this encourages more toxic rking

you forgot about Thermo nerfs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh lovely, I hadn’t even thought of that happening. Woohoo…

Also, am I tripping, or is that a The World Ends With You character as your pfp? Sorry for the random question, my nostalgia senses just started tingling.

it’s from the sequel

nobody ganks for galleons lol, its either for renown or just for fun

according to my friend, they’ve encountered several people who will kill you repeatedly but stop once you dip below 1000 galleons (because you stop dropping them at that point)

it’s probably false that literally nobody ganks for galleons, there’s always people who will gank for any reason given to them and galleons is one of the factors that can play into it

It is not a significant factor though, people with good enough builds to gank must have plenty of galleons already, tell ur friend to stop feeding trolls, if they kill you repeteadly switch servers.

i feel like treasure chests give no galleons
like come on everytime i open 5 chests in one of those dark sea caves i get a grand total of 7 - 10 galleons

Silver and Golds do, and there’s decent amounts in the seas and more in the Dark Sea

cant wait for them to add treasure piles

I just had to get a legendary fish from my crew and another from a castaway after this nerf :disappointed_relieved:

The moment i see 1.17 in patchnotes, im starting the damn 24 hour countdown…
Vetex…start the v1.17…Its CLEARLY empires update patchnote…

v1.17 would mean that the update is ready to be published

oh nvm, then ig if clan empires official started, we should nuke this thread and start a new one?

Enjoy the thread while you can! Muhahahah

2 Likes

I was the person who insisted we create new threads in the first place, I’m not scrolling like 4k messages of allat when we can just organize it cleanly!!!

1 Like

it’s a discussion thread
of course it’s not going to be organised