Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

what would be the point of ptd, sunken, and scald tooth?

stronger effects?
sunken has special moves
it’s kind of annoying to have to farm for one specific item just so you can inflict a certain status effect

Bro gels exist for this :sob:

gels are temporary and annoying to get

(also when was the last time you’ve actually used gels outside of certain pvp situations?)

Point is the thing you think it is isn’t what’s happening anyways

It’s something much more useful

Wait hang on where is this being said?

Vetex has scammed us. It is April 30th, the last day of April, and no update… Vetism at play here

The last update was the Easter update which came out on the sixth

6 days to release the update then, I assume

as a non-weapon build, weapon wipe = free stat reeset :smiley:

I have to eat lunch, talk to y’all in few hours ig

Yeah something like that, I doubt it’ll be exactly a month all the time but it’ll always be less than 2

Hopefully

vetex is finally removing warrior as a possible class and only allowing you to use weapons if you’ve chosen a hybrid build which uses weapons?

Probably not if Vetex wants to drop this month’s update at the same time Easter event ends. I’m quite positive he won’t though; even the balance doc takes at least a week to implement and test

It was not. Vet said it’d be easy so I have high hopes. I saw a screenshot (validity?) of him confirming spirit weapons will share the same equip slots as normal weapons so they might not take too much time

(Can’t verify it myself, I don’t have access to high level channels)

What if its a boss that uses spirit weapons before we get them, like Iris with lost magic.

rip knights and savants

In all fairness as a savant main I don’t want to break my fingers trying to press 7 equip keys, atleast 3 moves for each and block on G

2 Likes

Weapons are honestly the most…NPC…type of build, you dont get to customize stuff outside of picking weapons, so MY HOPE
i imagine that patreon post is about weapon customization. Like…Imagine some scroll that will override the weapon skill, or gems for weapons giving them altered skills?

FS - scrolls and skill customization
Magic - scrolls and skill customization
Weapons - presets change
Spirit weapons - probably mix of all?