Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

That’s not exactly imbuement as me knowit, it’s moreso passive absorption of the Magic Energy as opposed to active imbuement

Traista is a great example

Doesn’t triasta’s desc state is was manually imbued

he’ll probably release the story update and port mistral this update, and do spirit weapons next update

Arcanum can permanently “attune” to the magic that the user has if it is used long enough, I’d assume this is what happened to it.

it used to be, now it’s just the leftover sauce from the plate of pasta you just ate
it still tastes good, but it’s only a small portion of what it once was

Yeah, there’s a different between item imbuement and ability imbuement

Theos’ items, legendary AA weapons and Triasta are “attuned” (lets use this word)
while arcanium just imbues it while you apply magic for a while.

Attunment happens when imbuement was applied for a long time. Like several years maybe.

Say you are a mage with arcanium bracelete that you got JUST when you got mgaic (±6 years), you are now 12 and you never let go of a bracelete, and now you notice that even when you take it off, it still has your magic in it, cause it litteraly attuned to your magic.

my 3 shield conjurer won’t just go hard, it’ll go indestructible

Pretty sure the spirit energy used for imbues will be coming from the player character not the weapons. Given that the mc is more than likely the descendant of a God and they’re the ones who can manipulate spirit energy without a weapon.

well no since we’re gonna use spirit weapons, might be true lorewise but not gameplay wise

Spirit weapons are used to CONTROL the spirit energy from within.
Same with circles for magic energy.

It feels literally physically impossible to dislike redwake ngl

also fuck Ravenna me and my homies hate ravennan

same with skyhall, I’m gonna commit acts of terrorism when I arrive.

anyone want to help me create atrocities?

Whats with Vetex and always having an elitist sky kingdom

Mages - racists (ew, ocean-dwelver)
Vitality - god complex (we have spirit weapons, and you dont, we are better)

Paladin - :skull:

Skyhall when the Water mage with the full Sunken Iron set shoots an Ult Art 100% blast:

But it has nothing to do with the fact we’re a god descendant, anyone can use them

As a warlock:

OOGA BOOGA I’M GONNA JUMP UR ASSS AAHAHAHAHA

TOXIC BALLISTA!!! TOXIC SHOT!!! TOXIC SELINO!!!

I dont see your average redwake banding carrying spirit weapon

the skyhallians when the “inferior” sea-dweller has just hit the second tower: