Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I hope he eventually adds cutscene moves for players :pray:

WAIT KERAXE VIKINGS? prob gonna have that in mistral ;-;

The Limbus Brainrot

I hope for more drip, especially those samerian accessories JTN made (please give me asymmetrical pauldrons i beg of thee)

1 Like

ā€œAO has a good loreā€
Lore: cutscenes of this quality

(the only thing that happens is character rotation)

1 Like

ngl itā€™s better than any other cutscenes for rpgs so I wonā€™t complain

thereā€™s also that badass cutscene where argos ā€œFBI OPEN UPā€'s the wall so he can kill you

the one where you smash a pirateā€™s skull into the ground repeatedly is pretty good tho

Currently reading Macbeth right now thatā€™s the only reason I recognize the word ā€œThaneā€

I have an exam on Macbeth in about a week the quotations are driving me more insane than the magma Atlanteans

No Fear Shakespeare is our real-life counterpart to warding potions

eh, more like mystery 5 potions
it can be pretty good, or you can instantly lose your sanity

So story will end at 600 lvl and we will be able to lvl up to 1000 lvl? Otherwise how will we get 2000 stat points? Its either first option or Primordial is available only for savants due to formula.

or, that list is outdated

Background looks like smth similiar to AO wiki. This way it is maximum 1 year old.
hehe

I donā€™t think we will be able to reach level 1000
but it would be pretty cool if vetex added an additional magic irradiated dark sea like sea at the end where you can get to level 1000 if you want, but your level will get lowered when you go to a different sea because the magic pollution in that one sea increases your potential or something

yeah it is the AO wiki but isnā€™t that just more reason not to trust it

Wdym? Ah, because its can be edited by peopleā€¦

Imagine Vitality Atlanteans