Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Since a lot of the Atlanteans would have come from a time when the gods were around, a decent amount of them would have access to spirit weapons.

Just realised that despite event ending, you still cant trade easter’s reward, eggs are fine.

Optimistic take on the situation with Knights: Just like Warlord’s Strength weapons, and the also long-awaited Arcanium Weapons, which’re going to be strongest in the hands of Conjurers, there’ll be specific Spirit weapons meant for a Knight build. It’ll probably be some of the ones that’re offensively focused, like, say, a Spirit Sword or a Spirit Spear, which would make sense for a Knight to use, since it’s an actual weapon and not some bracelet or book or whatever.

1 Like

maybe, there’s going to be a dual wielding spirit weapon, where you have a bracelet on one arm and a big sword in your other hand or something, and you can put both spirit weapon moves and weapon moves on it

Sounds like something that fits in this game, for sure.

Seriously though, ya’ll, just because Spirit weapons take up equip slots doesn’t mean Knights are entirely screwed over when it comes to builds. Now, granted, my example of Warlords and their Strength Weapons isn’t… The best, considering there’s currently only 2 Strength Weapons in the game. But, really, it’s only a matter of time. And it’s not like we AO players are new to the waiting game when it comes to proper implementation for hybrid builds(Arcanium weapons when?).

Have a little faith and patience, ya’ll.

Tbh, that’s one of the reasons I picked knight for my file.
Not that good at switching equip, you see.

Not to say that I’m gonna change my build or anything, but personally I prefer it like this.

weap customization has been added finally.

4 Likes

vitality users betrayed

1 Like

tbh, I think it’s fine
it only took a few days to add, and it adds a lot of customising to 5 different classes
(also maybe this system necessary to add spirit weapons in the first place)

(also it will be way easier to add new weapon types now)

can’t wait for gun draw: devastate ong :pray:

it’s still funny he ignored the poll lol

2 Likes

WHERE ARE MY SPIRIT WEAPOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

Host a poll for several days and then proceed to ignore it anyway -The Vetex mindset

5 Likes

bro just wanted to see if he could get away w/ fucking over kingdom alignment :skull:

1 Like

skill notes, haven’t seen an item like that in YEARS

THE RETURN OF THE KING
Boss Ideas (Continued) | Fandom

13 Likes

Assuming my math is correct, most skill requirements on iron weapons would range from 160-220

yay, the halbert is no longer useless!

I mean the weapon skills are in the game, so logistically it was a sound decision. Guess will wait til June for vitality update (its going to be kingdom alignment :trollface:)

Sailord LoL sparrow thrust time