Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Its in the trello somewhere. There was an idea where the town/kingdom will gift you some items when you visit (when its prospering)

kinda hope its some form of cultural items for lore and stuffs and isnt like, armor/cape with the kingdom emblem on it

dont get me wrong they can look cool, just get boring a bit after a while ( unless they all have unique designs )

1 Like

Robin Hood

luffy too ig

theos

Despite Nimbus dissapointing me personaly, im unable to NOT get hyped for Alignment update. Like, i hope vetex will make it worth doing, with a lot of perks. Maybe even spawn set change, or those frostmil weapons and Redwake longboat that were talked about.

1 Like

I expect fancy rewards like that will be added later down the line, with vetex focusing on just getting the alignment system working for this update

This right here. Alignment changes a lot for the game overall, adds some minor, repeatable pve content but also adds something endlessly repeatable you can do while leveling new characters that feels like it matters.

3 Likes

Im person who creates (created, i kinda burnt out) new file each week or so. I use randomizer, so i get all kind of stuff to expirience.
But after i level up…There’s nothing for me to do as PVE player.
I dont pvp as i only have a “vault file”
Dark sea needs you to have 20k, and im NOT grinding it.
Charts are somewhat fun cause you have added bonus of random npc fights, but thats it.

So i gunuenly hope that next update will add more random events for us to enjoy. Cuz Palo town is technically not a story island, thus, it will have random quests from the start.
And i really hope that we will get random structures from WOM.
(finally there will be a reason for me to play criminal files)

Today must be your birthday.

4 Likes

i said we all love redwake

3 Likes

Not really tied to next update, but i think you guys should take a look at what we could have had, but was veto’ed by Vetex

Ah yes, because it’s fine for magic to have lower requirements than strength

Pretty sure its bc mages get their first spell at 0, and berserkers need 30 for the first attack

Which they only got since mages didn’t have m1’s at the time

Idc what vet says. I’m still of the opinon that crash and dagger throw should be 0 requirement moves like blast.

For new players just learning the game, magic is the only combat option that’ll have two ways to attack (an m1 and an actual ability), so in comparison knives and punches will seem really basic. Especially since new players don’t really know about how to do proper stat distrubution, it’s possible some of them wouldn’t see crash or dagger throw until early into Cirrius, and at that point they’ve already trained themselves for two islands that weapons and fighting styles are just for mindlessly m1ing opponents.

22 Likes

Good list:

• Redwake
  • Sailor’s Lodge (I don’t know why put I love Sailor’s Lodge)
  • Frostmill
  • Sameria?

Bad list:
Every other island

worst take ive seen, its on sight from now on bud.

14 Likes

While I do sometimes miss old palo town the new one is so much better