Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i’m sending my goons to your location get ready to get bombarded by 3000 kilos of uranium

The one thing I miss about the old palo town was how the entire island would become atlantis everytime it got hit by a wave

Arcane Odyssey Palo Town GIF - Arcane Odyssey Palo Town Gym GIFs

6 Likes

ah, the crumbling buildings
that certainly was a feature

Shell island is pretty nice too!

drako’s arch
goso jungle

There should at least be something, even if its just a static model of rubble, instead of the buildings disappearing

Cant wait for threats to make a comeback…

ah yes back when naturally generated waves, tsunamis, snowstorms and thunderstorms were a thing

drowning of celtor colorized

1 Like

I miss the palo town inundation
Was fun to see at sailor’s lodge as well
Were the massive tsunami waves removed?

wait guys
this was a veto’d change on the balancecord

HEAR ME OUT FOR A SECOND

no they’re probably just bugged since they can still happen once a server starts but after sometime they don’t spawn anymore

probably has something to do with artisan weapons

Warriors get an exclusive slot for artisan weapons!!!

Will the kingdom alignment kinda work like Faction reputation in Fallout: New Vegas?

Idk man there’s a pretty detailed document on the trello detailing the exact plans for alignment

Also has anyone mentioned what Mistral is? (I only know this because of Metal Gear Rising)

It’s a cold winter wind that blows through the valleys of France into the Mediterranean Sea

wait whatever happened to those waves??? When were they removed? And also the snowstorms? the hundreds of hoarfrost conches that would spawn on beaches?

ummmm