Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

With how it’s being made out to be important to the MC specifically, will the EP be completely exclusive to us?

Yeah, the patch notes said its not tradable or sellable. I immediately knew it was THAT important to the MC if you actually cant give it away.

Either way, its something really personal for the MC, and might tie into their “important backstory” that will be alluded to throughout the story.

Isn’t that the entire point of the system though? To be able to use high level weapons with low level skills

I wonder what Vetex is doing rn, there wasn’t a patch note for longer than the weapon skill change update took… Let’s hope this next one is good

Probably skills of S.Weapons

maybe he’s busy working on spirit imbuements
or is adding more spirit weapons + skills
(also I hope he hired that one guy from twitter)(the book looks cool)

they recently made another spirit weapon that’s a horn

KAREX SPIRIT WEAPON

I’m imagining the MC getting worshiped like how the AA MC is worshiped. “And Lo, the Savant suffered in the Eternal Mines of Ravenna for thirty days and thirty nights.”

1 Like

I want the MC to be worshipped like how Averill is worshiped

the version number on the trello got fixed, no more is there two 1.15.23s

yourp probably

i just came up with the PERFECT greataxe setup with the following:
Axe throw
tempest
devastate
charging bull (depends on what it will actually be when it is released)

bonus points to anyone who can tell me WHY this would be THE most ideal setup

I hope spirit weapons have some things that are kinda like hollow knight’s soul based attacks

Attacks like pure vessel’s stuff would be banger ngl

Minotaur

1 Like

guessing charging bull will be like
charge froward, taking the enemy with you, and then give them a minor concussion

vastira my beloved :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

we were robbed because axe throw can’t be put on heavy cleaver weapons :broken_heart:

Bro sails across the seas and get bitches by showing them his Spirit Weapons collection, creating a harem.

I really wonder what vetex is cooking