Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

reminds me of this post

Perfection. :pinched_fingers:

Honestly, I’ll be more surprised if we aren’t somehow related to one of the Gods.

yeah, so many signs are pointing towards us being a descendent of the gods

Zeus’ antics are once again a prominent part of a story

“the game finally released!! vetex should take a break since hes been working for so long and after he comes back he’ll just add some more core features and systems and surely we’ll get updates/story much faster!!”

4 months later

“brewing update took a decent amount of time since he needed to add a bunch of new systems, the updates will be much faster now!”

4 months later

“the dark sea update is finally here!! wow its so much fun and engaging and added sooo many new amazing features that surely wont break the games balance!! nimbus sea will be amazing and hopefully wont take too long!”

5 months later

incredible non rushed update releases that went well and was received positively by the community!

u are delusional.

1 Like

well, this most recent update gave me a warden file
so clearly anything you’re saying is garbage

yep thats it im touching you

aether lightning is only a teal-green colour
there is NO debate
you are DONE FOR

assuming he somehow works at five times the rate that he’s shown, it’s still gonna take a year to get to level 300

in other words it’s joever

if vetex just focusses on the story, he can make quite some story progress in a pretty short amount of time
but he also has to work on a bunch of new systems which take up quite a bit of time

wait until you realize he’s been working on nothing but story in the time frame i mentioned

except balance patches but those only take like a day or two at most and are necessary

NOOOOOOOOO

IM RUINED

vetex please please please give us color variations on lost magics please

You will be disappointed just like the rest of us

Maybe. Maybe not. We will or we won’t.

what if bro just spent a month straight on level cap and nothing else
“THE LEVEL CAP UPDATE”
update log:
Here’s level 300, that should shut you up for a bit

he doesn’t need a month he can just change a variable in his code in 5 seconds

yeah but he needs to to the spell and technique thingies that go with it
like snare ult art