Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I dont think that is necessarily the same. I mean, Ruthless and Merciful are choices, and dont exactly contradict MC’s character.

With legacies, its something you are born with. Its not exactly a “choice” in a sense, you dont get to choose who you’re related to.

The player and the MC are put in the same shoes, slowly learning about the world and the character to. We’re not exactly playing a pure “self-insert”

I think it WOULD change existing lore and the actual fundamentals of the storyline. It wont be a “small change” like how it would for Merciful and Ruthless.

And note that Vetex and Tech discarded the idea of split storylines from WoM as focusing on one allows for better qualities. I doubt they would allow such big changes to the story.

Theyre open to add stuff, sure, but they kinda have a rough “roadmap” ready, and one of those are the character backstories and their arcs. One of those likely includes the MC.

Idk… something about choosing your legacy doesnt feel right… in the sense that it doesnt quite fit the story…

cryonical is bouta bust

never say that again

5 Likes

its real

its real

and what’s the source for this?

I saw vitality effects and I can confirm

the vitalibros are FEASTING

WE CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP WINNING RAHHH

5 Likes

metal gear rising revengance is just. so peak.

3 Likes

vetex

Nanomachines, son! They harden in response to physical trauma!

You can’t hurt me, Jack.

true, I forgot it’s wierd to choose your family
still would be cool tho

vetex said it in the patreon chat

Elius has been absorbed

I refuse to believe that

lol why

You either pull the source or i aint believing it

ffs why do i gotta do this every time
ive literally never lied about this kinda stuff

1 Like

Bruh im forced to be an edge lord now

so like what exactly would cause spirit energy to change colour?
it could be that creation just doesn’t want you to kill people
maybe it’s based on your ideals and alignment
(this is starting to sound a lot more like the old examples for soul magic casting)