Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Im guessing spirit energy has something to do with your mental state of being

Hmm… then it could be connected to willpower too? Poseidon emphasised us being the “Strongest willed of all Legacies”, as if that “strong will” was extremely important. Maybe having good mental fortitude is important in general, but could it also be connected with Spirit Energy? If its connected to the mentality that a person has…

I like this idea.
Arguably you can be strong willed in terms of having a good sense of morals, as well as in terms of having a sense of purpose or ambition. It will also make Typ happy.

1 Like

my carian knight drip will finally fit

Now that I think about it, even with a spirit weapon it must take a heavy amount of fortitude to even use spirit energy.

Instead of investing into “spirit” you have to invest into “vitality”, seeing as spirit weapons supposedly drain your health on attack. If you need heavy investment into your own fortitude (vitality), you’re taking a heavy toll on your body, and that hit on your body probably knocks around your brain a bit and probably forces you to have a mind that can push through the pain of using your own lifeforce to attack someone.

1 Like

drip so good that it spans across worlds

Theres a reason why Oracles are either the same or less than Mages in terms of power… I thought it might be the amount of Vitality required, but it might also depend on the willpower too

1 Like

BABE WAKE UP, VETEX ADDED GOJO INTO AO

You’re the challanger here

7 Likes

I wonder how those who doubted spirit weapons are feeling now that we’ve seen the first few sneak peeks of spirit weapons and skills

dialogue skippers when their choices actually have consequences (they will now be forced to see 10000 orphanages be burned by the MC)

A small price to pay for being allowed to kill 3 more people

Holy shit!

i wonder if vitality damage reduction applies to spirit attack too

probably, unless it’s some new damage over time percentage thing instead of just impact damage

lets hope its modifier isnt fkced then ( vetex please tell me wind paladin deals +6 dmg while having over 80 power is a bug )

Is’nt vitality reduces damage? Like, normal damage, not spirit damage.

…they are different things?

Idgaf i wanted blue

Nvm, vitality reduction applies to all sources of damage, and affect your gear as well.
So uh…Its basicly to “make up” for your increased health…