Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

there’s something on my mind rn, i think knights might potentially be not good this update because they need to sacrifice one of their weapon slots for the eagle patrimony

it’d basically be like being a conjurer but with only two weapon slots and a single magic with 2-3 spells (based on how many rites are added this update)

also, i’m pretty confident that oracle won’t be accessible until there’s at least 3 spirit weapons available

why would they need to use the eage patrimony? they have imbues

imbues from the spirit weapon, which they probably need to equip in order to get the imbues in the first place

I had a dream like 3 weeks ago I was a cloud magic paladin and ever since then I’ve been thinking about what that would be like, I kinda want it as a lost magic now

pretty sure cloud was meant to be entirely supportive and deal little to no damage as a magic or smth, but I could be misremembering

i think the closest to that would be storm paladin instead tho

Storm magic would be cool tbh

Yeah and storm was planned previously in the lost magics card so it’s probably more likely than cloud

hard to predict because we’re gonna be waiting 100 years for lost magics though

If ao even makes it that far

literally avatar: the last airbender

Vetex Updated the roadmap but idk since when.
Hopefully the update is like next weekend or smth.

We’ll see how fast he can cook up the awakening changes, hopefully its just some decently quick visuals and using whatever system he has to make imbues to make the imbues.

5 days for 2 variants and 1 move is wild tho

also a complete visuals overhaul

Bruh it’s just Gojo’s attack

THE WHAT

I guess dragons survived the big explosion because they’re just very sturdy or something?
I wonder what the lore is behind them though

These better be actual dragons and not freaks that are human in everything but head

4 Likes

This update sounds like it’s either going to be really fun or utter AIDS depending if you care about PvP or not.

I think tech posted this without thinking wether vetex would be willing to add actual dragons to the game or not