Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vetex is malding in his house right now realizing he’ll have to do to dragons what he did to spirit weapons

dragons are kind of like sharks
just completely different
he can probably get someone to model and rig it for him though

tbf the tweet kinda implying the dark sea wont be getting any (major) update til nimbus end, plenty of to to plan and sht for him… which was the same case with spirit weapon…

this is exactly what i wanted my paladin to be but my main slot spared elius :sob:

time to reset then I guess

im starting to think vetex is like robtop, he says he wont add smt in x update, adds it anyways

What kind of dragons will they be tho?
Eastern type?
Medieval Europe type?

Since there are “polluted atlantean” dragons, will there be also “divine” dragons, like with theurgist (divine) and atlantean gears?

Imagine if the ryujin dynasty sea cluster escaped from the magic pollution effect not because of a structure like Mount Othrys, but because of the presence of something like a guardian deity.

Depends on where you put Greek Mythology to.

yep time to remake my entire file for drip :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

literally just lunar magic

Water + Spirit = Lunar
Lightning + Spirit = Storm
Shadow + Spirit (purple) = Darkness

In Greek myth, Drakons were more like serpents than the Dragon you would see in lord of the rings or something. They do still breathe fire and are still scaly though

1 Like

i have a feeling mystic ice + spirit will be pretty cool, but i also wonder how sage ice + purple spirit will look

Wish i’d chosen merciless on my moonlight paladin… but i went with merciful :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

thanks man

Given how every other large creature currently functions, I do not have high hopes for these so called “dragons”

2 Likes

at least dragons are meant to fly