Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

conjurers and warlocks will get lost magics, possibly even anchient magics depending on the requirement. Savant will likely not.

Ancient magics will most likely be relegated to only mages just like how upgraded lost fs will be relegated to only berserkers

Arcanium Strength Weapons were confirmed, actually. I think it was in the first QNA but it might have been on discord, idk.

has there been any word on vetex fixing the game breaking bug that’s made entering the bronze sea borderline impossible since the release of nimbus or is he just ignoring that?

Hybrids could get one ancient or one lost, warlocks might get upgraded fs imbued with lost at peak strength.
image_2024-04-15_131725317

That’s referring to list magics, hybrids will be able to get up to 1 lost magic

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 20.38.42
so I guess you’ll be able to craft them

arcanium sunken warrior staff

(it’s technically already arcanium)

What do you all think about the new shockwave effect?
I think it’s really good. it looks especially nice if you jump into the ocean and stuff
also it makes the charging animation so much cooler

What new shockwave effect?

Maybe just coating weapon into arcanium?

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 20.45.25
you can quite clearly see it by jumping into the water or by charging
sometimes it’s also visible when attacks explode, but it’s a bit difficult to see since there are also the other effects
it’s kind of similar to the crystal blast cast effect thingy

One lost or one ancient, but only one

Being completely honest I cannot tell a difference

it’s probably very vague with your build, since it’s green ish on green background
also I’m not sure if sailor style gets this, since it has the custom charging thing
(also the water picture is very bad, you should try to see it for yourself ingame)

How long do you guys think until Port Mistral is implemented in the test universe? I’m hoping it’s not going to take too long so Vetex has time to implement more of the necessary features for kingdom alignment… although at the same time I’m also the person with fingers crossed that we get a level 150 level cap for this next update, so maybe there’s more story islands past Port Mistral that also need adding?

5 Likes

Mistral wont be as big as sameria and judging the fact we haven’t gotten a patchnote in the past day or two its probably going to be done soon

Update is on june 29th

i finally found it… the kingdom alignment patch notes thread!

1 Like