Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I just realized weā€™re basically getting Electron Magic early

Ash Magic + Spirit Imbue = red and teal color scheme with lightning and lingering clouds of burning air

Shadow Magic + Blue Spirit Imbue = Death magic

Paladins (and presumably other vit builds) really are good, even right now. I soloed Maria first try this time (I couldnā€™t solo her at all on any other files of mine)

knight and juggernaut are going to be goated after this

knight and paladin*
juggernaut will probably be usable, but wouldnā€™t be that great since the spirit imbue can only benefit from 1 fs (ironleg)(ironleg is ugly)(I hate ironleg)

I wonder if weā€™ll get 2 spirit weapons this update, or how many weā€™ll get at all considering what others have said about there being one spirit weapon per sea
If oneā€™s added with heat synergies on imbue then my conjurer may have to go byebye and get replaced with a knight
I might not even play AO again though ā€¦ Iā€™ll make a story check-in eventually

wouldnā€™t sailor also work?

yeah, but thatā€™s only a 5% damage increase along with a stun (or whatever it is right now)
itā€™s still better than regular lightning, but not as good as knight or paladin
(but imbuing sailor into the spirit weapon would probably be pretty great though) (but not as great as glass paladin)

it gets thermo as well, lightning has a 17.5% synergy with seared, and the imbue will give thermo an aoe buff which it really needs.

oh yeah
I forgot that thermo had itā€™s status changed

(hey balance team, nerf this right now)

cannon fist applies bleed so thatā€™s a clear synergy as well

it barely has any damage, and you canā€™t bleed ships

heavy exploding shells:

i have a juggernaut that deals almost 200 damage with power focus m1s
thatā€™s going to go up to more like 250 with the vitality damage reduction removed and the lightning synergy from imbuing eagle patrimony

fair enough

The oracle sweep is coming.

Nerf what dawg itā€™s already F tier :sob:

1 Like

lower the speed by 0.05x at max heat
make the base DoT 2 ticks instead of 3
lower the damage by 0.025 (itā€™s too high right now)

We making it to F- tier with these nerfs fr