Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

they already nerfed it enough by changing the status effect (it no longer synergizes with ash, rip my ash warlock)

you know what? remove all synergies from seared

it still synergizes with ash, congrats, your build is good!

rip sand thermo though.

:expressionless:
too late
I switched to berserker cuz I couldn’t insta-petrify people anymore

Why would anyone want to nerf Thermo more? It’s weak enough as it is, leave it alone already.

tbh I would buff it to increase damage to 0.8x with max heat, then leave it alone forever.

Fr.

L opinion, I must say.

But seriously, it feels like Fighting Styles get a lot of hate from the community and Balancecord pretty regularly, what’s up with that? If you’re going to nerf our base abilities into the ground, at least let us keep our synergies, damn it. Strength users are becoming less viable every day.

arcane odyssey if fire potions gave thermo heat:

4 Likes

so from what I understand, at the moment Knight is either a worse Warrior if you equip no spirit weapons or a worse Conjurer if you equip a spirit weapon

here’s hoping that spirit weapons which are actual weapons will exist for knight builds- strength weapons already exist and we know arcanium weapons will exist in the future so knights shouldn’t be left out

It was good even last update, I think you guys are a really underestimating knight

4 Likes

The drawback vetex is going to give this thing is probably going to be hardly noticeable and knight will literally no longer be held back by the damage reduction, legitimately its only downside

Knights losing a very miniscule amount of damage in exchange for more hp, truly the class of all time

Images of vitality stuff

4 Likes

ok this is epic

1 Like

Also release date

About a week from now

2 Likes

right on my graduation lmao

You’ll have something to celebrate with

i wonder how it’s red and gold

No clue, but it looks kinda neat

Color of first magic maybe…? Idk