Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I don’t think Hades will be shadow.
In greek mythology, he’s pretty much a chill guy

Yeah but in AU lore he’s depicted as basically Satan

hades is earth

not in AO lore, he made durza who killed millions

he didnt make durza he influenced durza
before hades stepped in durza was just some dude who couldnt use magic so he was bullied
hades the crackhead decided “mue heh heh” and led durza right to the absorption curse

i meant made him who he is :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

My Sunlight Paladin is eating GREAT come the 31st!

Knew it, thats so cool!

I finally have a good excuse for my MC having yellow/gold as her sub-color theme lol

now i wish i didn’t kill elius on my juggernaut file (since i’m swapping it to savant once second awakenings happen)

In summary once again:

• Paladins are the first class in the game to have the option to have 2 Imbues, beating Savants.
    • They in exchange no longer have a 2nd Magic for this
  • Paladins Spirit Imbue colors are different than the other Vitality Hybrids
    • Bright Blue, (Merciful) is instead Gold
    • Purple, (Ruthless) is instead Red
    • Savants will also follow the Gold and Red imbue colors too upon 2nd Awakening
  • Imbuing Spirit NRG onto Magic gives the standard Gold/Red aura appearance on your Magic. (As shown in the recent teaser)
  • Spirit Wep Imbue (I.e Eagle Patrimony’s Lightning for ex) can also be put onto your Magic, allowing Syngergy to occur.
    • Paladins who’s Magics synergize with Lightning take notes.
  • Imbuing Magic onto Spirit Weps gives the Magic’s Aura, VFX , Status Effects, and affects affinities.
    • For ex: As said in the patch notes, imbuing Light Magic onto a Spirit Wep will make it gain Light Aura and VFX while also making Rite Skills - Spirit Blast- faster.

All that’s left is for Oracle to be obtainable, and whatever Balance changes to be added.

incorrect
double imbue = imbuing two things onto a third thing at the same time
ex: imbuing magic and fstyles onto weapons at the same time

Probably should’ve worded that better then.

oh well its fine i’m just nitpicky

wait if we ever get access to the neutral color what does paladin get

the trello says that the neutral color will default to gold for paladin (and eventually savant)

I see

since when???

it’s not in the game yet, but it’s confirmed that savants will be able to do it on second awakening