Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

pretty sure the warding thing doesn’t actually work :frpensive:

Well there ain’t no video proof of it

not only iron leg, sailor fist too
also paladin is goated already

Version before Akursius was added
( v1.6.48)

i’m pretty sure they’re a strength hater in general

nuh uh, I can tolerate basic combat and sailor

nah, then it would be a really really purple purple

basic combat is underrated, actually. it’s the most versatile for non-berserkers. the problem is that there is always a better fighting style for your magic / juggernaut

Depends on amount of stat invested. But believe me, you won’t get a lot of vitality using savant build, so usually you will get around ±200 extra health, while having your power stat and damage reduced.

Until 250 lvl you have absolutely no motivation to use vitality savant. Spirit weapons won’t carry this build, since you can just use weapon savant at this case and get more skills + more weapons without mini-drawback and damage reduction.

which is why the imbue awakening should be the first awakening instead of the second

This is why savants should have imbues as their first awakening :smoking:

what if savants get single imbues as their first awakening and double imbues as their second?
they might not even need another magic or fstyle

I like how the sword draw flash strike looks like aura borealis

probably using it with drawback or something

but how was there an imbuement when the energy was purple

wdym?
the purple imbuement is a knight using spirit imbues, can’t tell if it’s basic imbue or patrimony imbue

oh wait I thought you were talking about knight ;-;
yeah nvm

Me when I use bootleg equinox (light magic + shadow spirit weapon (btw that would probably be thanatos spirit weapon))

shadow might be hades
Thanatos probably has whatever effect death magic applies