Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

those weapons would be pretty cool tbh

Maybe shell island unique weapons reskins?
Great Club Reskin

Dual Sword Reskin

Dual axes would be fire though. Could be a good boss weapon idea for a vimir sea boss

Keraxe???

2 Likes

Vikings love their axes, yes.

plim plim plom
plim plim plom
plim plom

4 Likes

new Warhammer from keraxe maybe

itā€™s obviously plink plink plonk

It says ā€œon shipsā€ so Keraxe probably has ships in the Nimbus Sea.

I think they probably spawn with brig, because it was said that they have strongest naval force

nah, thereā€™s still a memory leak related to brigs i think

Nah the issue is that because of how boats are coded brig NPCs cause massive amounts of lag. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s no brig in Bronze and Nimbus seas

right, that makes sense

somewhat off topic (still a vitality topic)

i feel like vetex should make next update focus solely on making more spirit weapons and making oracle usable- my thoughts are that he can spend maybe 2-3 weeks making all the spirit weapon skills and the spirit weapons and release that as an update for june without going to 1.17, and then heā€™d have more time to work on empires update for july (5-6 weeks as opposed to 4) so that heā€™s not as stressed out

7 Likes

Of course vetex canā€™t go 1 update without wiping something lol. Fair game though since it was a glitch

Probably the whole reason why it wasnā€™t tradeable till now

yeah this time its 100% reasonable

Letā€™s keep it reasonable (hopefully)

next time hes gonna wipe all sunkens (its for lore reasons)

to be honest I hope vetex spends as much time as possible with the clan update, he seems excited about it and it also might be the biggest source of endgame content that we get.