Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

GUYS

HE FINALLY FIXING BOAT FLING

2 Likes

Actually, how about is the fling issue? I’ve only experienced it like twice and it was pre-easter. I thought it was already fixed until ppl in the discord complained about it.

reminds me of the G&B fling issues

i think it was proven to only happen with packages that aren’t the robloxian 2.0 package (so things like armor, arcanium robes, etc)

this is why i want him to do a smaller vitality update first so he can get all the vitality stuff in working order without worrying about story or anything like that to give himself more time to bite into next month and do more content for clans (since i think he’s said before that he wanted story content to come with every update after dark sea but if he doesn’t advance the number to 1.17 its probably fine)

1 Like

i doubt he will be able to get it all done in the 1-2 months he will have tbh since it sounds like a very large and complex feature

Basically if you join any sea where you spawn on your ship instead of an island, then the next time your crew reloads your boat turns into an insanity 5 fling trap

(it’s guaranteed if you have vanities that change your body type, otherwise it’s only a chance)

1 Like

Alr that makes more sense to why it rarely happens to me since my drip doesnt use anything that alters the body type.

Now I can make that Marty McFly cosplay

I just saw it, looks drippy asf :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

they are keraxe. Expect viking longships or something

incredibly unlikely, its nigh for sure going to be just brigs and ketches

mostly because vet hasnt made other ships

The strongest naval force in the war seas can do better than that

would be cool but doubtful

would be nice if there were any fighting style mentors

1 Like

it’s on the list for future ships tho, and not story ships you buy.
So probably later. It also said Samerian longships too, I wonder how those would look

Someone remind me all colors for spirit weapons?

For juggernaut, knight, and presumably oracle, it is a light teal for the merciful trait and a deep lilac/purple for the reckless trait.

For paladin, it is a golden color for merciful and a deep red for reckless.

Imbuing through a specific spirit weapon additionally gives some extra effects (such as the patrimony giving a teal color.)

1 Like

Oracle, Juggernaut, and Knight: Blue (Merciful) and Purple (Merciless)
Paladin and V.Savant: Yellow (Merciful) and Red (Merciless)

1 Like

the only thing I see is…

Redwake longboats. What list do you have?

1 Like