Misty Docks Improvement Post

Help me find a way to improve the island based on the first image :seal:

1 Like

the last image the sign doesn’t make sense really you don’t see that in any other ao island
also the stairs floating just doesn’t really make sense make them look like they were like carved into the rock face or something

the rock arch looks unnatural because it looks like it’s going to curve more, but then there’s just this random giant block at the top. add some more segments to it to make it look less flat

the moss overhang is also too flat, there needs to be more detail added to it

1 Like

add some dirt and like greenery

Imo this arch uses rocks that are way too big, the one that makes the ceiling specifically is way too big. try to make it using smallers rocks so it has more shape to it

Those vines look a bit too fat and big, try to make it smaller

about the stairs, I think something like this would make more sense

Will do!

i’d like to point out the absurd emptiness of this sector, like, all that land for four stalls? maybe add like, a small staircase revolving around one of the pillars, leading to an elevated hut with the enchanter or sumthn, it just feels to bleak and uncrowded imo.

Maybe try adding some more detail to the river banks, a full town, and signs of their technological advancement, like bundles of wires hanging from the walls and ceiling

in my opinion, the arch is made up of far too fat stone cubes for it’s size, and as for the moss overhang, I feel like it covering the entire roof makes it look kinda bad, try adding some stone parts sticking out. Also, the vines are overcrowded and fat imo, feels like what I’d find in a critical adventure remake doomed to die

1 Like

Add more cubes to the stone arch

I dont really like the neon lights on the cieling
Maybe replace them with lanterns or torches near the stands

i am pretty sure that its supposed to be that way, this is kind of one of them islands with electricity

More stalactites might help with making feel more natural

what is misty docks suppose to be?

An island in the nimbus sea that connects Nimbus to the Dark sea, its a science-based island that focuses on expirementing with arcanium and dark sea energy

is it like actually gonna be in the game?