Morden x Iris? Nah, I bring you the newest AO ship

Blue Whale x White Eyes. :smiling_imp:

20 Likes

:scream:TWO FISH. HAVING… full sentences.

Vetex, please… release this damn Nimbus sea. People are losing sanity.

11 Likes

What in the actual fuck-

1 Like

I wonder… is it suitable for Yoshi8me memes?

WAH HUH?! WE MUST HUNT THAT PAIR AT ONCE!!

The War Seas DOES NOT need ANOTHER DANGEROUS SEA MONSTER! Nay, this may be far past the level of a “Behemoth” Sea Monster, this must be much worse!!!

:melting_face:

1 Like

11 Likes

The lobotomy is too effective

Goodness Gracious!
Don’t do that infront of everyone, Mr. Eyeser White and Mrs. Whaleina Blue!
How are you both are not ashamed of yourselfs?!

Poison Jaws be Jealous lol

Actually, there is nothing to be horrified or surprised about what you are witnessing, for it is merely an unremarkable vignette of piscine procreation unfolding before your eyes. Herein lies no grand spectacle, no titillating intrigue, but rather the humble enactment of the age-old reproductive imperative. As two fish engage in the intimate exchange of genetic material, let not the viewer’s sensibilities be unduly unsettled by the primal rhythms of nature’s choreography. Rather, consider this scene with a dispassionate eye, recognizing it as a commonplace occurrence in the vast tapestry of existence, devoid of any necessity for discomfort, offense, or astonishment. Amidst the tranquil embrace of their aquatic habitat, these creatures partake in a timeless ritual, their actions dictated not by malice or perversion, but by the immutable laws of biology.

1 Like

Untitled design (10)

Why is white eyes enjoying it so much?

When a fish and ocean mammal love together a bit too much.

oh my fucking god hahaha this post is golden

yoshi taking DEVIOUS backshots :scream:

So kids that’s why a Blue Whale has white as it’s secondary skin color.

White eyes giving the most devious backshots in the world

remember that image where Vetex’s looking at a massive fin that reaches to the cloud?

yeah