More Jewel Effects

More Jewel Effects
effort 4.4 5 quality 4.4 5 reasonability 4.6 5

Not a good idea to have something that rng based in the combat system

It’s not an extra :sob:

The percentage only applies to the regen but it isnt additive to the percentage. I’ll reword my example, I have 1568 and I heal 8 hp per sec in combat, with the 10% using painite gems, it’ll become 8.8 because 10% of 8 is 0.8 :sob:

It’s not 8 + 8.8 heal per sec, if I were to show a formula, it would be: (Regen * x%) + Regen
If we fill in the missing variables using my regen it would be: (8 * 5%) + 8 = 8.4
8.4, or 8 since the game rounds up numbers to nearest ones, would become my heal which makes almost no difference in combat

Even if we go with my regen outside combat which is (16 * 5%) + 16 = 16.8 or 17 when rounded up
It’s a mere +1 to regen :sob:

At best, vitality builds would become unkillable to those below with 500 level difference but that aint gonna matter considering vetex would add a level range to who the player can pvp so low level players wont really be able to damage nor get killed by a really high level player

By additive to the percentage, I mean something like 10% + 5% = 15% since it gets to something ridiculous like 235 regen per sec if I have 1568 hp which is why the formula is (regen * x%) + regen which isnt additive to the percentage

Ngl it doesnt affect combat that much considering all it does is remove negative effects like DoTs, full/partial blind and stuns

1/10 if 10% and 1/5 if 20% with painite, if their opponent is still able to consistently keep hitting them then it wont matter if it was nullified considering they can still apply it again

Average fights take around 7 to 12 hits then at most you can only nullify negative effects twice which would almost not matter if the enemy consistently hits you

If im missing context, do please elaborate so that I could understand why it is bad to have a chance to nullify a negative effect when applied

At best, I can only see this being bad for people with skill issues like me who cant aim properly and not apply blind but at the same time, 1/10 or 1/5 that slowness wont apply and if they miss their attacks, it’s a free run

1 Like

ooo mb i misunderstood :+1:
i changed the rating i thought u meant +9 health on top of the preset regeneration u alr have

It’s aight, ig people misunderstood the wording so I changed the post a bit to also add a formula to properly explain it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.