For the authority we fight,
Within this dark a blazing light
Hurrah! Hurrah!
3 cheers for the cause,
We truth uphold and also laws
For the many, the few
The big and the small
We would give our lives for the cause…

(Authority is based except them killing my goat the cap’n)

the captain was a FILTHY, DIRTY felinor, it was rightfully an onsight execution

and Morock was a smelly pirate, it was a rightfully onsight retcon

how dare you disrespect the cap’n
its kos

Sorry, but I ascended when Morock did. Your meaningless insults that lay behind the pink named persona you call “DubiousLittleTyp0” no longer will even bat an eye from me.

Morock Solos :yawning_face:
morockraaaghh

1 Like

haha ur noncanon noob :joy:

Bro slipped on a banana peel off his boat and died with his beloved :sob:

foolish felinor sympathiser. FILTH such as yourelf will not be tolerated in the great central authority.

OORAH! OORAH! GLORY TO THE CENTRAL AUTHORITY! WE HAVE ALREADY DISPELLED THE FILTH KNOWN AS FELINOR FROM THEIR PATHETIC NATION IN MARKOR, THEY ARE NATIONLESS! GLORY TO THE ADRETS!

bro is a fake authoritypilled adretmaxxer

REAL adrets would know the authority preaches unity for all, in order to stop the incoming tides. Felinors, having no particular allegiance to our enemies, are welcome in our ranks.

Does he know?

(Read the Lyrics of the Gideshu March… and also how only Adrets can be promoted past basic foot-soldiers…)

wrong, canor

wait why are we talking about deepwoken

canor are treated as legacies, they arent as high up as they used to be, but they are still favoured over non adret races due to their history and loyalty to the early authority.

idk deepwoken is just good

What is your favorite song in the OST ...

also you never provided a real argument as to who would win in a fight between morock and pleeksty

oh yeah also the idea that they cant be promoted past soldier is etrean propaganda :100:

Skittles… I don’t think that’s pink…

blurple