Morock Solos your favourite Arcane Character frfr

Morock solos everybody in Arcane, and then your favourite anime mc too.
I already have a win record of 2-0 when it comes to glazing my Blue-Eyed King, so I’ll gladly debate any of you heathens :fire:

My favorite character is Chaos

Chaos is not only just a force, but they’re not even fully conscious.
Morock solos Chaos, Gravity etc.

dont mind if i watch this :33

Im waiting for the heathens to enter the thread so I can show them the light

Dude, he DIED to gravity! He fell in the ocean! Which would not happen if not for gravity

1 Like

i may be a rupin and julian dickrider but i aint arguing against one of my fellow fire curse user fans
(:fist_right: :fire: :fist_left:)

His death was entirely situational. Any Curse-user (Other than Cursebeard or those with Experimental Curses) would have died in that situation.

You cannot blame Morock for dying to him being so powerful his ship collapsed on him lol

You still said he would beat gravity. Even if any other curse user would have died the same way, it still nullifies your point of him beating gravity that he died by falling

The comment about gravity was ironic, but I’ll refrain from making jokes within my debates to not cause confusion.

morock vs unnerfed torren, who wins

morock

the only way morock can die is from cringe of torrens insane edgelord levels (:fist_right: :fire: :fist_left:)

Torren might give him some trouble. Would He lose though? Nah, He’d win.

You forget that the Promethean Fire Curse has the attributes of every single Grand Fire Curse. If the Darkflame curse was recanonised, Morock soloing the verse would not even be questionable.

Good point, however Torren contradicts literally everything in the lore and is apparently capable of multi-planetary destruction. How do you think Morock will be able to handle that?

good answer, good answer :clap:

wait why is it replying to florence instead of skittles wtf

Morock would have would Torren would have, but better in all ways. The Promethean Fire Curse is just not matched. It outscales every single other curse when considering sheer power.

Good point. However, Torren has apparently been growing more powerful as he does a super power training simulator move and goes afk as he spawnkills Freedrock, growing stupidly powerful as his flames spread at nearly no expense.

They say that though the Promethean Fire Curse is basically a better curse overall, Torren was exploiting Darkflame’s gimmick for so long that people are even unsure that Morock will be able to catch up to his power in time.

To what is your response to this?

Torren was only ever called the strongest because Morock wasn’t born yet.
Him killing Freedrock doesn’t help him in the slightest because this isnt Dragon Ball, and XP aint canon.

Morock has every other aspect of the GFC. The Darkflame’s curse’s only gimmick is to represent the spread of fire. Morock beats him because he has the power of Inferno, tenfold. (+ Aethereal, and scorch) and the power of Prometheus himself.

wait i thought they were both around since, like, prometheus came down

idk maybe i haven’t looked as much, idk

Yeah, but his flames apparently permanently increases his strength a lot as they burn more. The fact he was spawnkilling Freedrock too shows the ridiculous growth in power he has (and also freedrock’s luck like holy smokes)

And if the fact that Morock is (as you claim) younger than Torren himself, that only gives more time for Torren to grow stupidly powerful and bulldoze anything that comes through, ignoring just about any gimmick thrown at him.

Also:

Can he beat Goku? (no, i haven’t watched dbz but i have heard that he’s dummy strong)

Torren isn’t getting stronger if he’s sealed under a massive island, whereas Morock had time to adapt to the post durza boomworld

depends on which goku from what arc we’re speaking about