Most disliked forumer?

digging up and making peoples private information public, which can vary from their name to their face to their address

obviously illegal

leak personal info online

honestly theres not many people to hate here that aren’t banned unless you just wanna hate them for no good reason

anyway this topic is just gonna create drama and its pretty useless

1 Like

it was the dude that wrote this entire thing in like one of the guild sections on the forums (idk what goes on there cause i muted it a long time ago and is dead atm)

was pretty funny at the time, can’t be bothered to search for the original topic atm

2 Likes

sandal you are chronically online bruh don’t look at forums for a week you’ll be fine

6 Likes

agreed these topics usually get shutdown pretty fast but so far it’s somewhat tame

He should leave for a months, it will do rest for my poor brain

jesus why are you guys being so harsh on him he isnt that bad

like sandal should genuinely should maybe use the forums a bit less and try to start caring less what people think about him but saying things like him being gone for a few months would rest your poor brain is just kinda dickish and will just make that worse especially when from my knowledge all he did was make a few jokes on ur ideas thread

8 Likes

the forums type before they think

I’ll also add, Please don’t bully or target sandal because of this

I don’t think responses like the one below would help their mental health at all (though he has a bit of a point…I see a bit of myself in that…)

I get what you guys are saying. It’s not like you’re wrong, but you all are ganging tf up on him rn. Back off ffs.

3 Likes

if you consider this ganging up then where tf are the mods when hes actually getting harassed??

im getting frustrated since constantly i tell him the same thing but he doesnt seem to want to apply any of my advice or acknowledge it, and stay vulnerable, which super infuriating since hes clearly getting haggled by a lot of people both here and irl

edit: oh u meant the people saying hes bad, yea U right. i will add on though the reason im so annoyed is cuz this same shits been going on for months and he still does not want to listen in the slightest, also no advice from internet strangers is gonna improve your mental health (especially a group of geeky & not the wisest teenagers), all it can do is buy you some time and just give you advice i guess

1 Like

multiple actually

why’d you ask, why does it matter, this must be the billionth time I’ve seen the “hey who’s the worst” or “hey these guys suck”. What the fuck do you even want to talk about? They’re gone, the pedos are banned, the exploiters are banned, the spammers are banned, all of them are gone hopefully for good. What the fuck do you hope to achieve by bringing them up again? And I swear you’ve been bringing up that one pedo constantly, is that a thing now? Does it make you cool? Do you FEEL cool?

sandal dont worry i think you’re funny

1 Like

oh god it’s @anon32468667 all over again

another crazy angry guy

what do you want, clout? Then kicking dead horses ain’t the way

yeah its pretty cold outside

I live in arizona so it’s really hot here

have some hot cocoa, this is the way

1 Like

also I keep mentioning that 1 guy cus they’re like i think the worst one arguably (if we include banned forumers)