Moving while charging

So I saw this idea, where you would basically be able to move while charging. I thought it was kinda unrealistic, so I came up with my own idea, there’s two versions

Idea 1

So when you use the spell, you would sacrifice your physical strength (health/all your stamina) to gain magic energy over time, meaning you could move while still gaining magic energy. It might not be a good idea to have you give your soul for magic seeing as Prometheus is dead and you can’t give him aurem anymore, therefore the other option (all of your stamina) would fit the lore better

Idea 2

When you have two Magic’s you could be able to transfer magic energy from one magic to another. I don’t really know how you would activate it but it could be used as a spell or a built in function.

Reason to add: right now the game is basically stand still, move, stand still, move, so we need something to spice the gameplay up and make combat more fun and interesting

I don’t think your magic energy changes depending on the magic you have equipped. I didn’t have a second magic in AA so I could be wrong.

I mean that you transfer magic energy from one magic to another, meaning you don’t have to suddenly stop to charge in combat

Idea 1 is Primitive Magic and has been forgotten ever since, and combat will get spiced up via lost spells, other weapons, other magics ect ect

If you would have read the whole thing you might have seen me address this but I guess stamina is also part of the soul

Yeah but you will still need to stand still while charging, imagine someone throwing a lost spell at you in combat and you can’t do shit about it because you have to stop and charge

Then stop charging and move out of the way

Moving while charging would be broken even if it costed lots of stamina or something idk

You know, you dont have to stand completely still just to charge, you can T Jump and Charge Magic consistently

Yeah I guess, but just moving out of the way might not work if your opponent is using a lost spell like the storm spell, as for T jump charging, I guess that’s fair but it’s the same as with the other guy, if someone is using a large scale attack the just T jumping wouldn’t work, this probably wouldn’t need to be added before real big Magic’s come so I’d say we’d need this at level 250

If running away doesn’t work, how will running away while charging magic work any better. That seems completely irrelevant.

People would just spam there best moves

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.