Musical Instruments Are Getting Added?

“Instrument Tools” better be musical instruments since there are different meanings of instrument:

1. A tool or implement, especially one for delicate or scientific work.
  2. A measuring device used to gauge the level, position, speed, etc. of something, especially a motor vehicle or aircraft.
  3. An object or device for producing musical sounds.
  4. A formal document, especially a legal one.

If it is indeed musical instruments, then expect we’ll have some content like this:

if this does become a thing i hope its not similar to how instruments usually work on roblox, where you use a keyboard to play random notes ._.

Well I hope it’ll only have the EFGABCDEF notes and doesn’t have a lot of notes like the ones in Piano Simulator. As long as it has the basic notes, i’m fine with it.

I personally hope it’s more realistic in a sense that you could purchase note paper that features the whole staff/TABS. People could make their own music and sell each individual piece to others or imbue it with the instrument yourself and play it around. Add the dynamics into it, if there’s some random non playing obnoxious sounds there’ll be a option to instrument mute them for a specific amount of time. If warned enough they get a kick from the server. Another idea: Maybe a bot to record who gets kicked off WoM due to this? Easy fix for seeing which alt/main accounts to target.

1 Like

Return of the banjo, Yee-Haw.

1 Like

It should be like how it worked in Maplestory 2.

The return of the Four-String Banjo.

When I was a kid I always wanted to do this

Dude was my hero but it broke before I could learn how

If instruments do get added into Arcane Odyssey I would hope that they would use the virtual piano format (at least for pianos), where 1->through m are used to play notes and any uppercase letter or special character would be the sharp/flat. ex: f D f D f a d [6p] plays the first few notes of beethoven’s fur elise. I think instruments would definitely add more life and playability to the game even though it is just more feature creep lol.

If anyone’s interested about virtual piano here’s a link to a roblox VP and one of the many VP websites.

1 year necrobump ack

1 Like

My 4th file in Arcane Odyssey is a bard, so I approve.

let us import MIDIs

this pic goes hard

:sob: react if you agree

necrobump (2x)

It does go hard tho.