Musket players scare me

motherfuckers are popping 400+ damage, i would NOT mess with someone confident enough that they could land it

2 Likes

watch out bucko… :smiling_imp: (i cant aim and rarely ever use my musket)

2 Likes

i personally find musket to be unusable if your ping is even slightly off or if you’re fighting in a terrain with tons of buildings/cover

1 Like

nah bro whenever im doing pvp and the opponent lands a musket shot, no matter HOW low I get them I lose because of that one move

Musket E with a cheeky m1 right after does 600+ musket is a goated weapon

My friend Mis keeps getting confused that people say musket is a hard to use weapon

counterpoint: im a wind conjurer

you should yeah, an ice conjurer i know can deal like 600+ in seconds by using beams+piercing shot+musket lmb almost continously ( even without the piercing shot that would still be like 400, with only seconds of cooldown )

people with good ping in general is scary

if u have like 200 more atk speed than ur opponent yeah lol

:slight_smile: (gun american)

mfw every musket users I’ve faced in munera 1v1s immediately starts to damage me for 300 damage at the start of the match (calm down lil bro I ain’t even started counting yet…)

max power gun main can 1 shot

ive been thinking of creating a warrior file with a sniper assassin aesthetic. they would be a high power build, use a musket primarily and use invisibility potions. might do it over the summer tbh

Once i get extremely good at blocking dodging and stuff ima do full power gun build just to at most 2 shot people

Bro is going for Simo Häyhä build

ill give you my warrior build

154 power
2 insanity
3 drawback

tempered musket