My Apologies -devo

Hey everyone, devo here. As you may have heard as of recent, a Presidential election as hosted on the forum for fun. Unfortunately, it ended in a huge argument, so I’d like to apologize for some things that were key to the problem.

I apologize for asking a friend to make a forum account (@exe) and vote me, as I was not aware at that moment that it wasn’t allowed. I realize now that it was a foolish move, because as Level described; it was like letting a baby vote.

I’d also like to apologize on behalf of @FancyUdon, who created an alt account (@Damm_i_wish_i_could) and voted me. I was unaware of this at the time, and it put me in a sticky situation, as well misguided others. Thanks for the effort Udon, but perhaps you could’ve done it another way.

I’m sorry to all the people that lost trust in me after the incident. I promise you this was not intentional and I hope someday we can warm up to each other once more. You don’t have to like me again, but I at least wanted to apologize. Thank you for hearing me out.

7 Likes

Again, sorry everyone.

Confucius say do not worry, and professionalism? In this forum? Worse crime then whatever this alt thing was, Doublerun practically did the same thing a while ago and everyone forgot in like a week.

1 Like

Aw man, you didn’t have to do this, your not the goddamned devil for doing something out of your reach.

Don’t sweat it, it’s just a worthless status symbol

1 Like

That’s not the point, I don’t care about the status.

I don’t want to fuck up again like I did in the discord.

Yeah this was just some immature flame war between all of you. You are good man.

2 Likes

For you doing this I will never forgive you and you are the most evilest person on this forum

3 Likes

Exactly, being professional in this forum is a cardinal sin

It’s not about the symbol it’s about how people are getting pissed at you for a fucking status symbol

Whatever, they had their reasons.

Sorry again for the alt thing

Eh, I disagree with that,
You see, looking was kinda sorta right.
On the first (the one I lost) election, one of my friends, Polynuclear who is apart of Meta’s guild, did the same thing. He posted the link in a server with around 29-50 people in it and told them to vote for me, luckily I told him that it’s probably a bad idea for that to happen, and we got shit cleaned up pretty fast.

Speaking from experience it was neither of our faults.

catvibe Honesty is epic

Hey Shrimp, long time no see.

hi (10 characters)

hi (10 characters)

hi (10 characters)

1 Like

hi (11 characters)

hi (10 characters)

hi (12 characters)