My Apologies -devo

:yellow_circle: :fist_right::frcryin::fist_left::yellow_circle:
:black_large_square: :yellow_circle::mariomug::yellow_circle::black_large_square:

:mariomug: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :frcryin:

You may have defeated me and preventing me from making you sadn’t, but you lost everything in the process. friends, home. everything. did you really win?
(This was pretty silly. lol, hope the forum gets a kick out of this. like the off topic forum thing was intended to do)

:black_large_square::black_large_square::crown::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::mariomug::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_circle::shield::yellow_circle::black_large_square:
:fire::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::fire:
.:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

Oh but the fun has only just begun

Now whooooo would be your next opponent? lol

:black_large_square::black_large_square::crown::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::mariomug::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_circle::shield::yellow_circle::yellow_circle::fist_right::boom::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::frcryin:
:fire::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
.:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

Not you that’s for sure

you’re forgiven ig, but try not to screw up next time, aight?

1 Like