My first roblox ban

say no to racism tho, i made big nono

4 Likes

What was the context?

i was in rhs, a girl was being racist af and she said that she won, then I said that and boom rolbox funny ban

2 Likes

imo, just make a new account and play on that for 7 days
then when the ban is lifted, just go back to your other account

I don’t think what you said is that bad, but I understand why you were banned. At least its a tempban.

but, roblox bans you over nothing.

i was saying ez in the chat and i got banned

2 Likes

fr fr i have an alt but it doesnt have midwoken or grand piss online :pensive: , only bloxburg

yea, imma just wait ig

And this is why I don’t talk much in game.
Screw Roblox’s moderation.

1 Like

I’ve been on Roblox for years and I’ve never been banned or warned ;3

It’s either I’m a good boi or I’m just lucky

i have never been banned, i have only been warned for spamming

Roblox bans are quite stupid sometimes

i was spamming the n word once and i got 7 day ban (i’m black) we need african justice

same. I’ve been playing for 4 years without a ban or warning…

I’m a good boi.

Wtf is this??? Government propaganda??

I got banned for asking a question once Roblox needs to clean up its moderation

Yea, i was thinking on sending an appeal but imma just leave it like that, the only thing that bothers me is that i wont be able to play the gpo update

1 Like

Bro, I had a lot of bans, fortunately not permanent. Bro, roblox ban system can be described by the following words:
Poop, rubbish, shit, bullshit, trash can, a bunch of dumb bots, a fool thing, totalitarian regime, etc.
Yeah grammar skill issue and politics. But it’s true

1 Like

She probably reported you lmao

I’ve also been temp-banned for decently stupid reasons, it just happens roblox is nowhere near perfect.

I once sent an appeal, which was rejected because I really violated TOS. (not severely) But I heard stories, that sometimes appeal team unban you if ban was a mistake, but ROBLOX DOESN’T GIVE A SHIT ON US, IT WATCHS APPEALS AT LEAST 2 DAYS AND DOESN’T WATCH THEM AT WEEKENDS