My guess how much much robux in total these gamepasses might cost

Nah bro, I’m waiting for levitation pack.

Fr, I believe you stated that you can’t get to a high power level because of players
besides I’m still likely new to Deepwoken

Boss animation pack is the best. Has best charge animation

Where, and if I did I probably meant something else. I know that I stated I had very high ping and could not even play DW even if I wanted to.

why the fuck are you trying to like farm on this random topic

I forgot which server, can’t go on discord rn
Also DW is pretty much a hard difficulty game full of high maverick players farming freshies. And I’m a freshie and the first thing that a few times have happened was high levels killing me just for there maverick crap.

Give the freshies a break my guy :skull:

What the fuck you mean by farming and why the fuck we are doing here anyways

one reply and this turns into a deepwoken argument
both sides are bad (ao will be better tho)

1 Like

I remember vetex mentioning something about bank being removed i think?

Not gonna bother elaborating since I don’t want this to escalate than it already has

a better question is how the fuck are we doing here anyway :face_with_monocle:

Why the fuck is this a deepwoken thing now

I’m not shitting on them. I’m just saying most of the people that complain about the game are all freshies.

Also I never talked about DW on any other discord server other then the AOE one, and i’m pretty sure your refering to this msg
Screenshot 2022-03-04 121135

I just complain about the game just for fun lmao
I don’t really see a problem other than the high levels farming freshies and the community

1 Like

This I can get behind

i got killed by some guy with visionshaper and a enchant on my lvl 14 account :skull:

Deepwoken, like many other games is fine (besides some shitty game design) and the community (and staff team), Is actually awful, I think they may have a more toxic community than YBA which is actually pretty impressive

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.