My Introduction or something (real)

Hey everyone,

I’m gonna be blunt, I’m not really doing this as an introduction, but I couldn’t find another category to post this in, so here we are. I joined this forum to try and become a suggestor. One of the requirements is to be a TL2 member, with the only given requirement being visit the forum for 15 days. The only other thing it says is “you’d probably get the other requirements on the day you join the forum.” But clearly I didn’t meet those requirements as I’m not TL2 (I only have the badge for TL1), so yeah, this is an effort to try and meet those unspecified requirements that I think I’m missing.

I guess I can at least try to make this an introduction tho. Hi guys, I’m Speeed. I like the color red, very much (a little too much potentially). I’m a Poison mage (red color ofc) with Glass as my 2nd Magic. I enjoy playing AO, probably my favorite game on roblox. If not my favorite, one of the highest quality ones out there. These are the main reasons I want to be a suggestor, I want to help make improvements to a game that I really, really like. So yeah, there’s the part that qualify this as an introduction (I hope), and I gotta start praying this will help with my goal.

Hope you guys have a good day, and thanks for reading I guess, tho not sure why you would.

1 Like

Welcome, good luck becoming suggestor. I hope you cook something up real good

1 Like

everyone, like this man

also i never made an introduction post and yet i’ve still worked up to tl3, its not necessary, just proper

1 Like

Good luck with your suggestions

1 Like

Thank you!

I read that post multiple times, but it doesn’t elaborate on the “other requirements” mentioned for TL2, it just says a user would likely earn them on the first day they joined the forum.

Luckily, I found out the specific requirements and am working on that now