My Items in Inventory Disappeared

Before I tell you about this, I’m using a translator, so please excuse me for some strange parts.

I played this game again after a long time. A lot of new things have changed. Still, I played hard. But one day, the items in my inventory suddenly disappeared.
Only high level items are gone, can you tell me why? :cry:

This was caused by a controversial patch note that vetex put out
It’s purpose was to attempt to lessen the impact of exploited items on the economy.

How Do We Tell Him Mr Krabs GIF - How Do We Tell Him Mr Krabs Spongebob - Discover & Share GIFs

Vetex had items higher than your level removed in the recent update due to exploits. Sorry about that. Hope you get your items back

the fact that so many ppl are left clueless is mind boggling

2 Likes

Not like vetex had any social media to announce the game-wide double wipe…
oh wait

The thing is, if Vetex announced the wipe beforehand, all the exploiters would be scrambling to dump their items back onto main or grind their alts up. Then, the only people who would be affected are the casual players who didn’t know any better. The fact that announcing it would’ve ruined the purpose of doing it really goes to show how it was a stupid idea in the first place

My point is announce it AFTER the update, so that nobody scrambles around trying to understand what happened (like i did with my gems(im still annoyed about it(yes i know they are useless)))

Then what? They dupe it again :skull:
This is just a used bandaid

Byfron

how good are the hwid spoofers at bypassing it

An HWID spoofer costs more than the avg exploiter is willing to pay (nothing).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.