My last question today , what will be the first thing You do when you play arcane odyssey on first time? "no stupid jokes"

get to max lvl and then grind infamy

meet Morden
no for real tho i have a thing for first person you meet in a story, which is one of the reasons why i like Theos other than because i naturally like father figure and mentor type characters, so it would be nice to know more about him

he’s evil

i’ll still simp for him
rival it is then ( i mean it’s kind of expected that we’ll fight Mor at some point, i’d be more suprise if we dont tbh )

Probably watch the opening cutscene

I plan on murdering everything since I already made item sets so as soon as I hit lvl 10 Ill have good armor then those armor level up when I hit lvl 20 and so forth until I finally get my overpowered set I currently use.

Proably breathe and then hit the play button

2 Likes

max out my 16+ characters and future characters and the like, change em up and what not, go get them lost spells, and vibe like everyone else.

1 Like

acredite sei muita coisa sobre ao mais não tudo

Sail into the Dark Sea as soon as I get my rowboat to see what that’s like.

1 Like

Just play the story and enjoy the game normally until I figure out what to grind for.

rowboat explodes in 3 seconds upon entry

Drop a sky ship on somebody

Can’t wait for a wave as tall as the sky islands to hit my rowboat as soon as I touch the Dark Sea. :nod:

1 Like

bro?!

problem m8 ?

Eating shells.

1 Like

start the grind for lost/ ancients magics, my superiority complex wants me to be the first to get one

Testers will be the first to get them
I doubt we’ll have much fun in the dark sea if we try it out at a low level, we’ll probably just go insane and break our boats. Plus can’t use losts til level 600 or 300

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well ig ill just be the first non-tester to get them