My Lost Magic Decision For The Future?

Recently, I was thinking about what my second and third magics would be. I decided on Ice to be second, and Snow to be third.

I also have a headless head, which I’m hoping will trade for a Death Magic Scroll in the future, but maybe that’s overshooting.

So, i’m figuring out what my Lost Magic should be.

Darkness Magic: This was my final decision until very recently, when I took two other lost magics into account. I would be choosing the purple and black variation, which is the color scheme of my character, Fang Percy. Shadow is also my favorite element, so this would work cosmetically and as a magic I would enjoy. A few of the variations were confirmed a while ago.

Gravity Magic: Have been considering this as well, as I voted for it on my Lost/Primordial Magic Poll, but that’s still not final. I’m only going to be getting Gravity Magic if it’s more of a clear magic, so it can imitate telekinesis, which is one of my favorite superpowers for any OC. This is still an opportunity.

Lunar Magic: Probably the least likely choice out of all of these. I like the moon better than the sun as an inspiration for characters and themes, and i’ve always been into astronomy as well. I’m well aware it’s a liquid, which I wouldn’t have if I picked the other two. I really like the sound of it, and it sounds very graceful.

Note: Lost Magic Variations have been confirmed in a comment by LittleShrekSheep by Vetex on a post about lost and primordial magics. We don’t know about primordial variations yet, though, it’s probably likely seen as primordial and lost magics are similar in functionality (Or at least I think.)

Which One?
  • Darkness
  • Gravity
  • Lunar

0 voters

Is this thinking too far ahead, or no…? Please give me any feedback in the comments about these magics or this decision.

You could still pick whatever you want in the end, but Gravity is probably the best option out of the three. Why? Considering PvP in most of Vetex’s games consisted of high jumping, gravity could be very useful, as the description says that each attack forces the opponent into the ground or into the attack itself. Forcing your opponent to stay grounded is a big advantage in itself, considering the style of PvP AO has. Of course, take this with a grain of salt because most stuff on the trello aren’t 100% guaranteed to be in game.

https://gyazo.com/ff1534af1cd9db44e73a895f56c07299

Very good point, just felt darkness would match my color scheme and my personality better, lol. Gravity will probably be S+ Tier, tho.

Astronomy, Astrology, or both?

Both, I have around 6 space encyclopedias at home

1 Like

Honestly, gravity sounds more alluring regardless of the function, but then again it’s just a name, I don’t know how your fight, but I found it kind of “wasteful” having shadow magic and dark magic, being so similar. So I would say Gravity-Lunar-darkness(esthetic wise).

Screenshot_20210117_182355

Gravity is prob gonna be the best although it comes down to the gravity’s range