My pvp experience

so basically i was roaming the peaceful deserts of sameria but then a Hero comes and starts hitting me right? they were a light conjurer or savant yk and i was like THAT JUMPSCARED ME so i beat his ass and got him to 200 hp right?? then this wind warlock comes and hits me from behind while i was at 600 hp cause the first guy was spamming abunch at low hp and im scared as shit becuz i was on the brink of losin my life so im hittin and running and the first guy just watches while i get my ass beat by his freind and im angy cuz if i was at full hp i wouldve bodied both of them but i die anyways and then i realize I DIDNT HAVE ANY ACCESORYS ON THAT ENTIRE FIGHT CAUSE I WAS AUJSTING MY BUILD so im like "ngl i wouldve bodied both of them if i had my stuff on and then this wind warlock comes to my exucution and starts bustin it down while im getting like all 10395 of my crimes spoken to the world and then the light conjurer or savant leaves the server and im like on the hunt for the wind warlock and i cant find his ass cause sameria hella big and im like i give up so i just leave and yk im like a ice mage so i got hella magic size and some speed but this was just overwelming

that’s rough buddy

i was fighting a shadow mage, and a acid ironleg warlock stole my kill

Shouldve finished off the dude with 200 hp u get health restored after killing players, i got 2v1’d the other day i just targeted the ash mage zoner first then went for the shadow conj after

Sorry bro, but reading that at night in a dark room looks like:
Pls, spare my eyes, split that into paragraps.

why do people get scared or nervous during open world pvp, its not like you have anything to lose besides 350 galleons and meaningless renown. This why yall get jumped.

Im gonna lose my funds to buy me my brig, my 5 seconds worth of grinding shouldnt be wasted :pray:

Hop off size mage :+1:

lol i actually use players to get money, its how i got a brig for my alt.

Evil behaviour, i give galleons to the cause instead
:pray: