My questions about this forum

look. im not exactly new. but i dont know much about this forum. so i writed my most important questions here. if u can answer atleast one it would be much apreciated

1st:

(solved)

when does vetex accept a suggestion. (and what happens when a suggestion closes. does it get rejected inmediatly or something?)

2nd

(Solved)

ive seen in the suggestions category some guys doing clickable arrows.
can someone explain me how to do that. (let me explain these. in suggestions page. there are some arrows that can extend and contract. showing new writen things. mostly used to show different topics about the same ideas. or different ideas)
nevermind solved

3rd.

a dumb yet real question

and this is a little stupid but. in the name section you put your character name right?. because if its like that im retarded and i put my real name (dont check it i deleted it)

i would really apreciate if someone answers to atleast one of my questions. since tommorow night i will finally meet the requirements to write a suggestion ive been planning. and except for third one. having these questions solved will help me out immensely. thanks to all who atleast took the time to read this.

1 Like

thanks. now i will be able to make a well structured suggestion
(i hope. i still need to add some details to my idea. without mentioning that i cant screw up this one)

they aren’t auto rejected it just makes sure they don’t have ppl comment on it if it becomes irrelevant it or to see how popular it was in 4 days dunno the exact reason.

the more votes the more likely hood vetex will notice

thanks dude.

When a suggestion gets accepted, Vetex will move it to #suggestions:accepted.
Closed suggestions can still be accepted, if they have a large amount of votes they are very likely to be noticed, but Vetex doesn’t check every single day so he might accept them later, or not at all.

thanks man. that clears my doubts.

by the way…

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!!!

1 Like

eh not really you could kinda just fill it with random shit like I did

alrighty then!

thanks