My Tierlist Post AO (Predictions)

sand is good
wahg

And im still sure that, post AO wood will become good bc of its comboes and general rework ( i think)

Most of these magics I’ve never used so don’t take any of them seriously.

if a magic has to be combined with ONE magic then it shouldnt be considered good. wind has ice as its only good synergy which limits its versatility and gives the player less choices.

Wind has Water, Magma, Ice, and Snow wdym

Plasma at hot garbage. Why?
That I know, Plasma didn’t get nerfed and still has decent synergies for a heat-based magics.

Gets more benefit from bleeding than Fire (20% vs 10%) and believe it does a bit more (someone tell me if this is right or not).
Possesses better clash rates than it’s rival Fire as well as better destruction (the second mentioned might be less relevant, but to make a tier list, you have to make all stats count). Sure, it’s damage is poor, but Fire also has the same problem.

Plasma only has 0.05x size less and has minimal size, but better speed. Yet here it’s ‘‘hot garbage’’. But assuming what the maker of this post said, he/she probably never tried Plasma.

what are you talking about wind is worse with water and has no interactions with magma.
sure it freezes with snow but when theyre frozen you do 50%+ less damage with both magics. the only magic it can truly benefit from is ice since ice does extra damage when the opponent is frozen.

Water clears every damaging status effect except bleed/poison
Wind clears poison
You are now only effected by the bleed DoT

Casually clears crystallized+bleed+all liquid synergies including corroding, along with burn/poison.

Doesn’t matter, they’re still getting damaged without being able to dish any back unless they escape and if they escape they’ll still probs get hit by at least 1 of the multi blasts at full damage.
Also it’s 99% likely they’ll escape near instantly.

1 Like

would we even charge with the 2nd magic? i always thought in mind that itd be like in AA where if you charge your magic its only the first magic so if thats the case then its useful. but if i do 50%/60% less damage when an opponent is frozen i wouldnt even bother freezing them.

this tier list makes me suicidal
~ Desired_Bag 2021

Because of its Crystal synergy, but neither should be S Tier imo, at least until we see better results.
I feel like people might be overhyping Crystal but we’ll see :man_shrugging:

Even if you can’t you can clear statuses by blasting the floor beneath you or doing anything to hit yourself with any AoE

Just blast yourself, it’s literally quicker than tapping charge and waiting a second.

They literally won’t be frozen after .2 seconds so you’ll probs only land like 1 wind blast on them while they’re frozen and the rest are punishing them for thawing out.

Wood needs to be in at least b tier if second magic is included with this list.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.