Need help choosing two "OK" builds!

OKI! Just so I clarify, I dont PVP at all… And nor do I want to… So agility is missing from these builds. I know they arent the top of line extremely powerful stuff, but they work! I am a crystal mage… This first one is my current build!

It gets the job done- I know it has the two warding points but I just generally like warding because I go on many MANY dark sea expeditions… I was tinkering around and I came up with this:

A similiar build!

Would the Size and Speed thats lacking here be like nothing? Because for me that warding for is tasty, but I do like having even 100 substats… Just wanna know what the community says!

Last reminder that I dont intend to PVP… Hence why there is no agility or anything like that… Curious on da responses.

Are these two builds pretty much the same? Thanksss!

what are you going to use these builds for?
also what’s your second magic? lightning? plasma? acid?
(also how do you even go on dark sea runs without agility?)

Lightning is my second magic but i never really use it… And the DS is pretty possible without agility…

first one is probably better for your uses ig
unless you really want to go to insanity 2 and fight a bunch of level 300 atlanteans

Fair point! Thank u!

NO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. GET AGILITY FOR DARK SEA. WHAT IS THE 76% AIR CAPACITY FOR?
full sentence

if all you do is pve then what do you even need speed for, its not like you are trying to outsmart and outmaneuver a 2010 roblox bandit or anything. meanwhile agility would make exploration way faster
i guess the size is fine tho, npcs tend to be in groups

Ill try out having less speed! But… Sometimes speed helps…

The air capacity helps w/ underwater structures… As for the dark sea and agility I dont get the craze, yknow? I can climb up the super tall islands by making my way around the islands generation… More air also means I dont getta drown instantly in the DS!

o-kay…

Moar agility, moar warding, moar invisibility potions, go deeper!

105 chests in 2 hours yep

Dude, dont use air capacity unless it is 100%. if you didnt know alr, 100% gives infinite, allowing you to traverse in the water and never drown

Just grind some auric seaweed and the gems you gonna use it on, and keep going until you get enough gems that have 10% capacity!

typo?

No, each gem can have a max of 10%

So you need 10 10% gems for 100%.

yippee!

Did you not know this?

wanna hop on ao rn with me?

sure!