Need help with my OC crew lore

So I put together like half of my crew for my lore but I still have no ideas for a story. I cant think of any endgoal of the story or an example of what would happen in it. Ive made a notion with 5 characters from it with different concepts so id say just comment on it and give suggestions here/on the notion :+1:

1 Like

ā€œyou do not have access to this pageā€

ill fix that notion is really wierd about it

fixed :+1:

bump, this was literally pushed to the bottom of the website :skull:

Okay, first. Tell me about your shipā€™s name, purpose(?) and your file/character.

Iā€™ll give you mine stuff as example.
Shipā€™s name is Therapia, a heavily modified brig which is used as mobile hospital and base.
While captain, Megan Water, is selfish and logicistic-minded mf who pretends to care for people so she wont get into fame troubles, her crew is somewhat decent, but all of them are like dogs, in terms of loyalty.

Felicia is the first deckhand on Meganā€™s ship, sheā€™s daughter of shipbuilder family, who was said ā€œshipbuilding is not a women jobā€, and to annoy her father she decided to become the best shipbuilder. And well, her wood-warlock abilities help in that, as she can reach nearly every part of the ship and modify it.

Archibald, 2nd newest deckhand on the ship (Tina is the newest one on the ship), and heā€™s Quartermaster. Wind Conjurer who basicly baby-sits hyperactive and whorish Felicia. Heā€™s captain but is kinda cant say no. Joined the crew to prove his parents that he IS able to continue sailor-family business.

Amar is the cannoner, sand-warlock who is besty with Felicia. Heā€™s joined crew in search of adventures, as Megan is known for holding ā€˜Epicenter Voyagesā€™ (During one of them Felicia lost her eye from atlantean fleet ambus).

Kina, light paladin, open lesbian and probably the smartest after Megan person on the ship. Astrologer who works as a god damn beacon in the Dark Seas. Master of nagvigation and is able to orient nearly everywhere. Joined the crew to explore vast world of the Warring Seas and beyond.

Tina, shadow savant. Basicly newbie who constantly circles around Archibald. Even if heā€™s a spinelss person, she sees him as this strong and cool quartermaster. Only joined Therapia for money and Archibald, who teaches her to fight.

How to write your own lore

I based mine off the deckhand update and their looks should pretty much tell you the whole story. If you want something more going on, like Feliciaā€™s eyelos or Tina-Archibald releationship, then you can just come up with bare-basic personality characteristic and imagine them interacting. You can tie it to AO gameplay as well.

2 Likes