Need some people to play deepwoken with 👀

I recommend trial of one :frhappy:

Oh
The most perfect way to pvp a sharko is always attack it twice or three times and then parry + dodge and repeat

Waiting for the roar + spray takes a while and will possibly affect how long it’ll take to kill the sharko

For me, it’s the most effective. However, I do thing it’d be worth it to try and properly(ABSOLUTELY PROPERLY) fight a Sharko.

I recommend trial of one
it’ll help a lot and you can fight a weakened sharko atpower 1 :frhappy:
and other enemies

To1 is so annoying ;-;
Though, I will try it. Currently my 11 file is in the Depths, so I’ll get the Sharko trial.

Trial of One is undoubtly very easy for me when I start warming up

the mfing angels tho :agony:
Can’t do fragile heart with that shit going on

Do you get a free autodidact at TO1? Or are you supposed to have it already?

The angels are the easiest imo. Just parry trade till they posture break.

Its only for investment points and a quick way for power 9

I have yet to fight a thresher, however. I’ll probably get my practice on my 14 file.

They’re greater angels so not normal ones
they deal 1 bar of health when I try doing it with fragile heart and they keep spamming be with light barrages whileone goes for the crit :sob:

My ass gettin jumped on

Bro? 1 bar of health is like 15% or something?
Why though…? I guess its to add to the difficulty.

How does someone get deepbound?

I’m doing it while echoes farming so no wonder its hard
I use fragile heart

If I don’t use it then the angels are the easiest for me
Hardest one would be the
well is there even a harder one
Stone knight is pretty easy for me but Ig that’ll be my most difficult

i should probably get to echos farming

then i’ll practice trial of 1

TBH, the scariest enemy for me is Stone Knight. I was playing with Gamer/WIG one day when we got jumped by these gankers and a blizzard knight came outta nowhere and killed wig.

Go to the depths and find the Akira Vs Ignition event and after it ends talk to Akira while crouching since some depths monsters might interfere with it.

Talk to Akira and always go for the first option (I think) don’t say you’re with the Ignition union and say you want to join.

Once chat ends go to Castle light (Take whirlpool through depths) and find Akira in Castle Light and you get into Divers guild and deepbound origin

1 Like

Stone knight isn’t that scary for me
Though its stil adrenline rushing but hes easy for me
Hes like sharko + stone rock tier for me

Wowee.
I heard Deepbound is very difficult, but whatever. It sounds like perfect practice to me.

I wish COC wasn’t restricted. If COC didn’t have a limit it would be much easier to get good at PVP.