Need some people to play deepwoken with šŸ‘€

Donā€™t do it
Deepbound makes you literally having to live in the depths and the trial will always be the enforcer and the depths origin is not fun, very tedious, and hard.

Whats COC

Chime(c) of(o) Conflict(c)
Someone told me about that so I thought it was the normal abbreviation.

Iā€™m almost done getting all the echoes upgraded to max but its just so demotivating for me to do :sob:
thank god I am almost done

Or do people just call it chime?

People just call is Chime for short

which method are you doing?

I see.

48 Echhoes per 20 - 30 minutes
You need to be good at TO1 and surviving

You need all modifiers on
Complete trial of one while using manual to gain more investment points

You should exit with 4 - 5 investment points at power 9
Exit the basement and gain some enemy EXP and use agility training tool to help you get those 5 investment points so you can get power 9

Cook a meal, if the campfire is blocked and you donā€™t wanna risk it get jetstriker oath first
and then cook a meal

Get jetstriker oath(50 agility needed)

Die and go to layer two and get the rhythm murmur fast as you can because of the parasitse and messing up the rhythm will make you die faster

wipe and you should gain 48 echoes

Youā€™d need to do at least 28 - 29 runs to get max echoes
Iā€™m sure there are other stats but this one is so far the fastest for me to do

1 Like

that sounds like a nightmare iā€™ve never done to1 before lmao

It is a nightmare :sob:
Every enemy with fragile heart gonna deal like a half of your full health or two bars with the most basic moves :sob:

Somehow, the stone rock gives me more cancer than every other enemy in To1
Wave 9 is somehow the easiest for me probably because I choose risky moves and how quick it goes

Risky moves carries hard for me

Also

For me I put like 29 investments in agility and I spam the other investment points into fortitude for more health and cards thatā€™ll help me

Once Iā€™ve beaten the 8th wave (Parry checks) I put the rest in agility and wave 9 I put it in agility

and I should come out with 54 - 55 agility and 65 - 70 fortitute
and 20 - 21 weaponry as youā€™re gonna need to use weapon manual

The cards I recommend would be cards thatā€™ll give health and mobility/support cards such as risky moves , exoskeleton, move faster after a dodge, etc.

And whenever I get mantra choice Iā€™d always go roll 2
If you want it to be quicker then go for dash mantra or something so you can speedrun walking across ministry and layer two

What is your luck bro :skull:

Beyond my 5-day progression post iā€™ve only encountered meaner and stronger players who are out for blood, idk how you find the nice ones so easily

1 Like

Donā€™t need to, just hold block for the second swipe. Itā€™s much easier

Iā€™ll give you a very important note though. Most nice players are completly maxed out - bells, enchants, equipment etc. You kinda get bored a little so you stop ganking everyone you see - they wonā€™t attack other max players unless ur on KOS or smth.

Granted my freshies keep randomly getting ganked. Idk why.

1 Like

Anyone got tips at parrying after the changes I know itā€™s been awhile but I feel like I can barely fight players now :skull:

noted, thank you for the tip i also struggle with 2nd swing

Itā€™s easy. Simply press F the second you see them raise their weapon. If itā€™s a heavy user, wait half a second and then parry.
But Iā€™m no good at PVP, I just use what Iā€™ve learned in PVE.

1 Like

And can someone tell me a good damage based flamecharm sword build? Iā€™ve already found one thatā€™s decent, but still.
Also, I havenā€™t given up on fist yet.

Problem is the new parry changes
IF you miss the F youā€™re gonna have a long cooldown and youā€™re gonna get bodied by enemies easily if they combo you so its not just about simply pressing F. Miss it and you might get combined and the only thing thatā€™ll probably save you is tempo

@Zel

1 Like