Need some people to play deepwoken with 👀

just get neon Knights instead. it’s much fucking better and you don’t get bent over by 7 power 20s sometimes.

also people just found out how to get the OMG COOL EDGY OEATH OATH AAAA which requires you to grip people in depths.

very cool, very cool

but i think you failed to consider that im a masochist.

trust me, even if you’re a masochist you’ll get tired of midwoken

Remember this?

1 Like

lmao yeah

1 Like

alr update ran into some problems with the site i was buying from so i probably wouldnt be able to play it for a long while lol

but nvm that and lets pretend i actually play the game someday, how much do your race effect your playstyle ?

cause from what ive seen you have to pay robux to reroll if you want to get a new race

Nobody on this forum plays dw on EU servers :smiling_face_with_tear::pray:

that’s crazy

but like

who asked?

The rarest races get all the good shit wtf :sob:
(races give minor buffs so it wouldn’t really affect much but some races can still be pretty useful such as tiran giving you infinite gliders however that’s a 2% obtain but just don’t be lazy and races won’t matter, the only thing that will heavily matter is your drip :broken_heart: )

Yeah with the new update my ping would be so high on eu servers lmao

As everyone else said it’s mostly cosmetic with some neat features some races get better passives then others

And of course some races look better than others so yk

i see i see

how viable is a support/crowd-control build in this game ? was going to ask about atunementless too but from what i saw it seem good

attunementless was meta for a while since you get more stat points, and you don’t even miss out on much since most of the good mantas are attunementless

1 Like

I mean that’s basically going vow of mastery or linkstrider which the later requires killing other people with oaths but from what I remember it was pretty broken at one point

nope.

fck that, im not pvping random people

pretty sure i read that theres an oath in require you to go help people, might take that

1 Like

I mean you could easily just get friends id be willing to use one of my slots lol

Blindseer progression kinda sucks

I mean, you have to drop the people with oaths in a specific island into specific holes, so you kinda NEED friends for it

wasnt there also a race in rouge that require to sacrifile your clan members

what with the devs and human sacrificing

the blindfold with eye looks pretty damn good tho

don’t worry deepwokens becoming rogue anyways since the edgy oath requires depths grips to get