Nevermind

ill think about it
e52

Do you guys ljke my Doge Nation King (toxic like me) (and ruins events and the raids a lead by me)

2 Likes

2 Likes

i like that dog…It seems quite…cool…

1 Like

??? That’s really crazy but i don’t play video games… I stopped playing like 4 weeks ago and i don’t plan on playing again. Also stopped using social media for the most part. Also go to the gym everyday except Wednesdays. Tf u mean social ive got a lot of friends from school and outside… “don’t be so defensive” Ive got a more productive life than u bruh tf

1 Like

Touch so much more grass than u but ight bro

1 Like

you just proved that theres people like you who dont deserve free stuff :person_shrugging:

dw bruh its always dumbasses who dont know what they’re talking about

i mean still over time that shit has to be annoying, respect to u for being able to put up with bs like this tho

sell it for bitcoin? :fr:

i dont need free stuff lol

Thats great man and good for you, but im not the one whos trying to make excuses for myself. Hell you dont even know my life so you cant even judge on that lmao. I think its safe to say you and i are similiar in which we both dont use social media because its fucking garbage, also the gym stuff is cool too. In the end you gotta be less sensitive tho lol. Kind of makin too big of a deal about an insult.

i dont make excuses either but ight, yeah i dont give a shit about sensitivity im not the type to let insults fly past me, ofc im gonna respond back with more shit maybe thats my problem idc

1 Like

monsoon jumpscare

ey, i respect that, no joke. but i think we both just over reacted lmao

2 Likes

cat-suprised

1 Like

do you love fire magic