Nevermind

was really confused on if this was the right move, so i did some journaling and I realized that the reason I want to give them away isnt to get away from video games and the community, ive already done that. its to prove that I’m done with games, and I don’t need to give away everything to do that. Dont need to prove to degenerates for a little validation. Instead, I’ll hold onto everything for several years and do something i cant say on here once the value is exponentially higher

1 Like

2 rusty cans take it or leave it

damn that’s hilarious this isnt the 200th time ive heard that

1 Like

red clown nose

hi yes me want
i want all your rusty cans

2 rusty cans take it or leave it

now its the 201st time you’ve heard it

wheres the red clown nose

give it away to my mom (shes desperate for a sunken sword!!)

ikr what a ripoff smh

no i mean who the fuck spends this much time on wom lmao

ah yes smart move to insult the person doing the giveaway :sob:

hi

lol if you channelled the rest of ur unproductive life into a single unproductive thing (wom) you’d be in the same place. mfers who’re like “imagine spending this much time on a single game” its irellevant when you spend the same amount even more just spread apart through different games, social media, and everything else

4 Likes

oh yes i am very poor and want to be a collector any seasonals or sunken would help greatly

better move :+1:

so hows that giveaway doin huh

1 Like

yeah dude but thats the thing. the time you spent playing wom is the time i spent becoming social and becoming cool. You gotta get active bruh. Dont be so defensive. Video games only mean so much when you realize they’ll be nothing one day. Exercising and interaction though? Last for a LONG time. Theres a chance you’ll regret this in the future but honestly you do you man. Thats not my life

4 Likes
2 Likes

bruhhh istg half the topics i see xev in hes just getting attacked like gyat damn yall need to relax :moyai:

2 Likes