Neviro-Warren Concept sheet!

Ahh omg, So glad to see this complete!! I didn’t have a lot of time this past few days to continue it! So seeing it finished is soo satisfying man!
This time around I don’t think I changed about too much, but never the less I like how they turned out.

Time for the explanations lets go:

Prince neviro

My first rendition of both characters, I also sketched his fit before-hand but I can’t find the picture blahh.

The last drawing of Neviro I did.

Details:

• Ever since he had to be mostly on his own, Neviro developed this kind of attitude of “Always be alert, I have to be careful” So he wears his armor almost all the time, I wanted to make it a tad bit more practical though and moveable so He can move and throw his spear more easily. So It is mostly chainmail.
  • Roblox physics don’t work here so I gave him some kind of a harness to hold his weapon when not in use, It is made of 3 belts that hold it securely!
  • The armor is very sharp, The boots have metal, The knee protectors are shaped like diamonds. Not only are these resembling of sharp ice (Like a sharp Icey prince) It is also handy in combat, So It’s not only stylish but convenient!
  • But ya the sash stayed the same IG. Some things are just too Iconic to change!
Warren

Ahhh warren … Or may I say REN, You are quite the trickster.
(I ain’t climbing those dang stones again!!)
I’ve always imagined you so goofy despite your serious nature. Like that one uncle who cracks jokes but still has that intimidating nature.

Details:

• Now I couldn’t remember what powers this guy has, been told it is unclear. So I believe that either way. Whatever he may be… Cough Inferno curse user? He chooses to dress simply. The most powerful characters are the ones you least expect!
  • This guy is tall and buff man. If you met this person in general. Believe me It’s gonna be something. But the moment he opens his mouth, Breaks out of his shell and warms up to you. He is the most friendly giant you’d know! Until…you mess with him… :cold_sweat:
    -Clothing is very comfortable. Long cape to hide his identity, Gloves. And knee protecting armor. Always good for battles. Not getting any younger ay?

Thank you for reading!! See you in the next one maybe?

33 Likes

Lol I love this headcanon of him, the friendly buff uncle of the group :laughing:

Also, gotta admit these concept sheets are SUPER helpful for understanding the designs and initial details of the characters. Especially, for artists who wants to draw them (it’s hard only having Roblox references :sob:) . Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Dang, you improved the character drip. Finally!

(Huh wonder what Neviro clothing will look he can FINALLY GET A DANG REST-)

1 Like

Man this is so well done :sob::purple_heart: good job with the designs!!

1 Like

Yeaaa!! Those roblox screenshots are so confusing and those roblox rules don’t apply to 2D art!, So I thought to make some myself to make it easier for me! And easier for others who need a bit of breaking down to understand their fits! ALSO , Friendly buff uncle for the win :muscle:

1 Like

Gotta make a lounge fit for him, Gotta give the guy a rest!

There’s something genuinely friendly about your style. Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

THE CREATIVE NOTES ON THIS GRAAAFH i love reading the ideas and thought process that went thru this… glad to see another awesome post from you (never let them know your next move)

1 Like

This is so real, people were complaining about when Morden was leaked as a homeless guy because he wasn’t on the same level as theos
Watch Morden carry us through half of sameria-keraxe

1 Like

AHH yesss, Never let them know your next post :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Exactly , theos was this war god and such with really fantasy looking armour, Its a nice design but morden is just a diff approach, hes younger, and just like us been drifted and abused by the order , in story context it will help him be stronger later on!

you improved a lot

god i want warren to hug me